It is our commitment to be devoid of criticism in the care of the church finances entrusted to us by all who contribute to Center Barnstead Christian Church in any manner for any purpose. “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.” II Corinthians 8:20-21 (NIV)
- Center Barnstead Christian Church is committed to honoring God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability to ensure that the financial integrity of Center Barnstead Christian Church remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process.
- ALL monies received are counted and recorded by two people.
- ALL monies expended are supported by a hard-copy paper trail and approved by church leadership.
- Each month, financial reports are prepared by the Treasurer and reviewed by the church leadership.
- In addition, a bi-annual review of the church financial records is performed by an independent party.