Worship Service: Sunday at 10AM --- Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:30PM
Here are a few featured opportunities for you.
Our church body is regularly meeting IN PERSON and ONLINE. We are in person Sundays at 10am and Wednesdays at 6:30pm. We are meeting online on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and for Bible Study.
Our desire is to connect with you on multiple levels. Please meet with us via technology or face to face for worship, prayer, encouragement, study, and fellowship!!
Call the office or email us if you're in need of support.
We would love to help in any way!
Throughout the year we offer several events for everyone to enjoy.
Summer events include…
- Ladies Prayer Group is meeting again! 8am at the church on Mon and Fri.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Church services meet on Sunday Morning at 10am.
- Church Picnic & Baptism is Aug 9th after the morning service.
- The next Summer Nights Cookout is Sunday Aug 30th.
- Motorcycle Rides after church on Sunday Aug 2 & Sunday Aug 23.
- Co – Ed Softball Games are Monday nights at 6pm at the Elementary School. Please come cheer us on!
Kids for Christ
All kids grade K to 6 are welcome to join us for Kids for Christ. We meet on Sunday mornings during church. We have tons of fun, learn about the Bible and apply it to our lives. We practice special life skills, play games, earn awards, and make friends.
Our Wednesday night meetings for Kids for Christ are on hold for the summer and with many unknowns for the Fall of 2020, you just need to stay tuned while we finalize our plans for this coming season!
We have two adult classes that start in February 2020 and are taking a break for summer. Men are studying “Twelve Ordinary Men” while the Ladies are working through the book “Twelve Extraordinary Women.”
Using Goodsearch for your internet searches will help this church do the work in our community, both near and far. So far we’ve raised $515!
Be sure to log into your account and designate CBCC as the charity of your choice.
Set it up on your phone and PC to help our cause every time you hit the search button!
View our church calendar for upcoming events
What We Believe
At Center Barnstead Christian Church our desire is not only to know what the Bible teaches but to live out what the Bible teaches.
- The Bible is without error and is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true and eternal God.
- God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is God’s only eternal Son.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.
- Every human being is a sinner and needs to have their sins forgiven by Christ.
Jesus Christ provides the only way to God.
- Satan is our adversary intent on destroying lives.
- The Church is the living body of Christ on earth.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Our Church Body
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ." I Cor 12:12
Pastor Brian Gower
Pastor Brian Gower will celebrate his 38th year of full time ministry in 2019. In addition to serving as the senior Pastor at Center Barnstead Christian Church for 19 years, Brian has served with Word of Life Fellowship, Grace and Truth Evangelistic Association as well as Family Life Ministries. As the pastor, Brian combines a firm commitment to the integrity of the scriptures with a deep compassion for people.
Brian is married to Judy, his wife of 40-something years, who has blessed the church with her musical skills and as well as her heart to teach women the Word of God. Together, they have 5 married children, and sixteen grandchildren (and counting). All of their children love God and are currently serving or have served in full time Christian service. Brian and Judy greatly enjoy spending time with their family and their many friends near and far.
Our church elders carefully follow Christ through prayer, worship, study, and service. Their leadership in our body is essential.
Keep our elders and their wives in prayer:
Brian & Judy Gower
Mark & Marilee DeCoff
Our church deacons serve the church, meeting the needs of the physical body with loyal dedication and faithfulness.
Encourage these men in faithful prayer and service:
Mike & Vicki Currier
Bob & Stephanie Hetu
Ernie & Kristan Tiede
Scott & Lisa Ward
Bob & Helen White