Worship Service: Sunday at 10AM
Our desire is to connect with you. Please meet with us online or face to face for worship, prayer, encouragement, study, and fellowship
Our church is regularly meeting in person Sundays at 10am and Tuesdays at 6:00pm.
Connect with us during the week on our Facebook Page: fb.com/CenterBarnsteadChristianChurch
Call the office or email us if you're in need of support.
We would love to help in any way!
- Prayer Meeting, Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Worship Service, Sundays at 10am.
- Disciple Training happens at 11:15am on Sunday following the the Worship Service.
- Kids for Christ: Grade K-4 have their own program during church. Then, all kids up to 8th grade meet during Bible Study.
Kids for Christ
All kids grade K to 4 are welcome to participate in Kids for Christ; we meet on Sunday mornings. We have tons of fun, learn truths from the Bible and apply it to our lives. We also encourage and incorporate spiritual disciplines.
All kids, grade K to 8 meet for Bible Study on Sundays from 11:15 to noon.
We believe that as a church we need to be actively engaged in our local community. We encourage and equip those in our church to serve our community. We provide practical training as well as promote opportunities to engage those near us.
Our church softball team is off to a great start for 2022 season! Our team is a part of the Suncook River Softball League. If you are interested in playing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our church calendar for upcoming events
What We Believe
At Center Barnstead Christian Church our desire is not only to know what the Bible teaches but to live out what the Bible teaches.
- The Bible is without error and is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true and eternal God.
- God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is God’s only eternal Son.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.
- Every human being is a sinner and needs to have their sins forgiven by Christ.
Jesus Christ provides the only way to God.
- Satan is our adversary intent on destroying lives.
- The Church is the living body of Christ on earth.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth as King of kings and Lord of lords.