Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible, consisting of both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent and unchanging in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling power, guides, instructs and comforts the Christian and enables them to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe that all people are born sinners separated from God and unable to save themselves spiritually. The salvation of sinners is wholly by the grace of God through the atoning work of Jesus Christ. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful people who are separated from God. All saved people are called to live in obedience to God following the example of Jesus Christ, motivated by their love for Him.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the sanctity of the institution of marriage as ordained by God in Scripture. Therefore, marriage is restricted exclusively as the covenantal union between one (genetically male) man and one (genetically female) woman.
- We believe that the church is a spiritual organism made up of all persons who are joined to Christ in salvation. The church is a body of whom Christ is the head. The church’s mission is to bring glory to God as they actively execute His mission to make disciples.