Worship Service: Sunday at 10 --- Bible Study: Sunday at 11:15 --- Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:30
Here are a few featured opportunities for you.
Throughout the year we offer several events for everyone to enjoy.
Winter events include…
- Mon & Fri Ladies Prayer at 8am
- Prayer Meeting at 6:30 on Wed nights
- Kids for Christ on Wednesday nights 6-7:30 and Sunday mornings 10:30-12
- Ladies Cookie Swap, Sun Dec 8th, 4-5pm.
- “Kids for Christ” Christmas Program, Sun Dec 15th at 10am
- Christmas Eve Service at 6pm
Kids for Christ
We have two adult classes that started this summer. Men are studying through the book “Lies Men Believe” and meet in the Town Hall. Ladies meet in the church and are working through the book “Adorned.”
All classes will conclude at noon.
Using Goodsearch for your internet searches will help this church do the work in our community, both near and far. So far we’ve raised $515!
Be sure to log into your account and designate CBCC as the charity of your choice.
Set it up on your phone and PC to help our cause every time you hit the search button!
View our church calendar for upcoming events
What We Believe
At Center Barnstead Christian Church our desire is not only to know what the Bible teaches but to live out what the Bible teaches.
- The Bible is without error and is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true and eternal God.
- God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is God’s only eternal Son.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.
- Every human being is a sinner and needs to have their sins forgiven by Christ.
Jesus Christ provides the only way to God.
- Satan is our adversary intent on destroying lives.
- The Church is the living body of Christ on earth.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Our Church Body
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ." I Cor 12:12
Pastor Brian Gower
Pastor Brian Gower will celebrate his 38th year of full time ministry in 2019. In addition to serving as the senior Pastor at Center Barnstead Christian Church for 19 years, Brian has served with Word of Life Fellowship, Grace and Truth Evangelistic Association as well as Family Life Ministries. As the pastor, Brian combines a firm commitment to the integrity of the scriptures with a deep compassion for people.
Brian is married to Judy, his wife of 40-something years, who has blessed the church with her musical skills and as well as her heart to teach women the Word of God. Together, they have 5 married children, and sixteen grandchildren (and counting). All of their children love God and are currently serving or have served in full time Christian service. Brian and Judy greatly enjoy spending time with their family and their many friends near and far.
Our church elders carefully follow Christ through prayer, worship, study, and service. Their leadership in our body is essential.
Keep our elders and their wives in prayer:
Brian & Judy Gower
Mark & Marilee DeCoff
Our church deacons serve the church, meeting the needs of the physical body with loyal dedication and faithfulness.
Encourage these men in faithful prayer and service:
Mike & Vicki Currier
Bob & Stephanie Hetu
Ernie & Kristan Tiede
Scott & Lisa Ward
Bob & Helen White