Worship Service: Sunday at 10 --- Bible Study: Sunday at 11:15 --- Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:30
Here are a few featured opportunities for you.
Throughout the year we offer several events for everyone to enjoy.
Fall events include…
- Mon & Fri Ladies Prayer at 8am
- Prayer Meeting at 6:30 on Wed nights
- Men’s Retreat: Sept 20-21
- Kids for Christ on Wednesday nights starting Oct 2nd (Planning Meeting Sept 22)
- Ladies Retreat: Nov 2
- Senior Citizens Dinner: Oct 4th at 5pm. Kick off Old Home Day (Oct 5th) with a free meal and fellowship!
- FREE Yard Sale Sunday Oct 6th. Donations accepted and all proceeds support a school in Spain.
- Instapot Cooking Demonstration for Ladies Night Out, Monday Oct 7th at 7pm.
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Tiede Family on Sat Oct 19th, 5pm at Epsom Bible Church.
- Barnstead Fire Appreciation Sunday, Coming this fall! (exact date TBD): Free Breakfast at 9am, Service at 10am
Kids for Christ
All kids grade K to 6 are welcome to join us for Kids for Christ on Sundays from 10:30 to noon (year-round) and Wednesdays from 6 to 7:30 (Oct to Apr) We have tons of fun, learn about the Bible and apply it to our lives. We practice special life skills, play games, earn awards, and make friends.
Sunday Oct 13th we will meet at the Wards in Pittsfield after church to set up camp. Any and all families (kids + adults) welcome! If you don’t have a tent, we can loan you one.
We have two adult classes that started this summer. Men are studying through the book “Lies Men Believe” and meet in the Town Hall. Ladies meet in the church and are working through the book “Adorned.”
All classes will conclude at noon.
Sept 20 and 21, all men are invited to join us for our annual Men’s Retreat. We will be discussing Spiritual Warfare and the battles we all face as warriors in God’s Army. We aren’t always serious either; enjoy relaxation and fun with your friends at this 24-hour retreat.
Room and Board (dinner Friday and 3 meals on Saturday) are included in the $69 registration fee. Scholarships are available.
Contact the church office (603-269-8831) or email@example.com
View our church calendar for upcoming events
What We Believe
At Center Barnstead Christian Church our desire is not only to know what the Bible teaches but to live out what the Bible teaches.
- The Bible is without error and is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true and eternal God.
- God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is God’s only eternal Son.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.
- Every human being is a sinner and needs to have their sins forgiven by Christ.
Jesus Christ provides the only way to God.
- Satan is our adversary intent on destroying lives.
- The Church is the living body of Christ on earth.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Our Church Body
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ." I Cor 12:12
Pastor Brian Gower
Pastor Brian Gower will celebrate his 38th year of full time ministry in 2019. In addition to serving as the senior Pastor at Center Barnstead Christian Church for 19 years, Brian has served with Word of Life Fellowship, Grace and Truth Evangelistic Association as well as Family Life Ministries. As the pastor, Brian combines a firm commitment to the integrity of the scriptures with a deep compassion for people.
Brian is married to Judy, his wife of 40-something years, who has blessed the church with her musical skills and as well as her heart to teach women the Word of God. Together, they have 5 married children, and sixteen grandchildren (and counting). All of their children love God and are currently serving or have served in full time Christian service. Brian and Judy greatly enjoy spending time with their family and their many friends near and far.
Our church elders carefully follow Christ through prayer, worship, study, and service. Their leadership in our body is essential.
Keep our elders and their wives in prayer:
Brian & Judy Gower
Mark & Marilee DeCoff
Our church deacons serve the church, meeting the needs of the physical body with loyal dedication and faithfulness.
Encourage these men in faithful prayer and service:
Mike & Vicki Currier
Bob & Stephanie Hetu
Ernie & Kristan Tiede
Scott & Lisa Ward
Bob & Helen White