Here are the latest updates from the church office. As always, contact us or check the calendar for more info.
- Why Do Churches Compete Instead Of Collaborate?By Sam McKeen A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” – John 13:34-35 (ESV) […]
- Individualism In The ChurchBy Sam McKeen “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.Already you are clean because of the word that I […]
- Are Elders supposed to rule over the church and is the church supposed to obey them?By Sam McKeen But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. Matthew 20:25-26 My goal in writing this article and subsequent articles is to share my […]
- Discovering JoyBy Sam McKeen And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” – Luke 2:10-11 […]
- How To Keep Focused On God During The HolidaysBy Sam McKeen Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 We celebrate Thanksgiving this week and soon Christmas and the New Year. It is the time of year when we acknowledge and celebrate the many blessings in […]